Matchmaker Job Opportunity
Are you a natural matchmaker? A people person? The matchmakers on our team are experienced and passionate about working with our clients to find love.
Working with our matchmaking team to select matches, scheduling dates at convenient locations for our clients to meet, as well as contacting them following their dates to get their feedback from their dates. You will provide our clients with the exceptional experience they have come to expect from LunchDates through the years.
Job Details & Requirements
- Positive, upbeat personality with ability to be direct, yet sensitive to each of our client’s needs
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized with strong ability to multi-task
- Accomplished at completing tasks on tight deadlines
- Must love the phones…you’re confident and sound like it when speaking to our clients
- You are professional and comfortable working with upscale, educated professionals
- Enjoy networking and going to events
- Minimum 2 years customer service/sales experience
- College degree preferred
- Full-time, salaried position
Email us to Apply Today!
When applying, please include:
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number
- The position you’re interested in
- Any salary requirements
- A short summary of why you’d be great for this position
- Your resume as an attachment