Home » About » North Shore Matchmaking
Matchmaking Services for Busy North Shore, Massachusetts Professionals
It takes time and effort to find someone you wish to build a relationship with. And as a busy professional, time is hard to come by. Stop wasting your time on dating apps and try the matchmaking services for professionals by LunchDates.
We help busy professionals throughout the North Shore area find meaningful relationships through expert matchmaking. From finding a match to planning the first date, you can trust us with the entire process.
How Do Our North Shore Matchmaking Services Work?
With decades of experience in matchmaking, we know what works. It’s all about getting to know you and finding a match that fits. That’s why our services follow this step-by-step process:
- Interview: To start, our experts conduct an interview to ensure we’re a mutually good fit. We serve clients throughout the North Shore area and Greater Boston area as well as New Hampshire.
- In-depth consultation: We’ll then conduct an in-depth consultation where we get to know you better. We’ll discuss your needs and desires to determine what you’re looking for in a partner. We’ll also discuss your hobbies, likes, and dislikes, among other things, to ensure we find a perfect match.
- The search: After getting to know you, our experienced matchmakers will get to work matching you based on values, physical attributes, professional attributes and more. We’ll then discuss the profiles and make the introductions.
Once these steps are complete, we’ll make the necessary arrangements for you and your match to enjoy your first date together. We even make the reservations so all you have to do is show up!
We serve individuals throughout the North Shore in various cities, including:
- And many more!
Enjoy Date Night in North Shore With Your Perfect Match
Looking for the perfect date night spot? North Shore won’t disappoint. We often recommend a nice dinner or some drinks for that first date. Here are some of our favorite spots:
- 5 Corners Kitchen, Marblehead: 5 Corners Kitchen in Marblehead offers fresh, handcrafted food from fresh halibut to burgers. It’s a staple in the Marblehead community, known for its sophisticated bistro dining.
- Black & Blue Steak and Crab, Burlington: Enjoy some fresh fish or steak and quality wine at Black & Blue in Burlington. This restaurant features boat to plate entrees that are sure to please any dinner guest.
- The Blue Ox, Lynn: If you’re in the mood for dinner and cocktails, The Blue Ox in Lynn is the place. The Blue Ox is an upscale, casual American dining experience featuring pasta, seafood and other delectable delights.
Looking for Love? Call LunchDates Today to Get Started.
Love isn’t easy to find; the experts at LunchDates can help. To learn more about our services, give us a call at 617-254-3000 or get started today.