South Shore Matchmaking
South Shore Matchmaking
Matchmaking Services for Professional Singles
in the South Shore, Massachusetts
REACH OUT TODAY!
Get Started Meeting Successful Boston Singles
Call Us: 617-254-3000
As a busy professional, you may not have space for the added stress of finding a true relationship. How can you balance your career while trying to find a fulfilling relationship? LunchDates can help.
LunchDates is a professional matchmaking service serving professionals throughout the South Shore area near Boston, Massachusetts. We support you by helping you find a perfect match and arranging that first date with some of the area’s most eligible singles.
LunchDates: Professional Matchmaking in the South Shore
The LunchDates team has decades of experience in matchmaking for single professionals. Our goal is to make dating simple, so you don’t have to waste your precious time. We serve clients in various cities in the South Shore, including:
And many more! Let us help you find a great match for you using our simple, 3-step matchmaking process:
- Interview: To start, we conduct a private interview with you to learn more about what you’re looking for in a partner. We have eligible matches located throughout the South Shore and the Greater Boston-area.
- In-depth consultation: Next, we’ll conduct an in-depth consultation where we’ll dive deep into what makes you, you. We’ll discuss your desires, your needs and goals to determine what’s most important to you in a relationship.
- The search: After we get to know you, our Boston matchmakers will begin to search for potential candidates. Our matches are based on many variables, including professional attributes, values, intellect and physical attributes.
Finally, we’ll make all the arrangements for you and your match to enjoy your first date. All you have to do is show up with a smile.
Enjoy a Night Out With Your Perfect Match in the South Shore
The South Shore is a great place to explore with your new match. One of our favorite things to do in the area is discover new eateries. Here are some of our local favorites:
- Idle Hour, Quincy: “A little fancy, a little funky, a whole lot of fun.” Idle Hour in Quincy offers imaginative cocktails and locally-inspired food from their scratch kitchen. It’s a fun and unique place to enjoy a Friday night.
- Novara, Milton: Novara in Milton boats Italian cuisine in a suburban setting. You’ll find plenty of cocktail options, as well as pizza, seafood and more. Plus, they have an amazing Sunday brunch.
The Scarlett Oak Tavern, in Hingham: This swanky South Shore restaurant hits all of the marks with its elegant dining room, upscale ambience and steak and seafood menu.